Oh, joy.
I just found out that we aren't ending No Sugar Month on the 30th of June but on the 13th of July. This is horrible because that means... NO SUGAR IN BOSTON!!!!!!!!! Sob. We are leaving for Boston on Friday (the 2nd of July) and we will be there a week. This means no sugar in Boston which is horrible because we already had to work harder at Comfest last last weekend. Whatever though, I will just wait it out. Well enough about Boston and more about how no SUGAR is affecting me.
Well these last few weeks it has been really hard I have craved sugar so much and I have freaked out a couple times and have used to no sugar as an excuse. I have really noticed how much sugar a day a person has! This has also made me want more sugar but having no sugar seems to have a good affect on me. For my sweet of the week last week I had some of Heidi's birthday cake. This week I had a giant lemonade at Comfest (a very very very good choice)
-Scout (Sydney)
No comments:
Post a Comment